Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Thursday 18 February 2016

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE!



Hey guys,
I haven't made a YouTube video in some time and decided to do a updated makeup routine as I love watching them.

Firstly apologizes about my blurry/unfocused camera on my video, its new and I am just getting used to it. My everyday makeup routine is used with only drugstore makeup!

Products used

 Maybelline Fit Foundation
Jane Iredale Concealer
Mua Bronzing Stick
Makeup Revolution Blush palette
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow palette
Seventeen Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Black Wonder"full Mascara
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil
Rimmel "Brow This Way" Brow serum
Bourjois - 05 - Lipstick
Estee Lauder Powder

Let me know what you think?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig