Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 14 February 2016

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



                                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-umj_2cz1v0


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



Hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday,

This is my first blog post for 2016 and the year is going to fast again... I am bad at frequently blogging but I am going to keep it up now I have a new laptop ad my other one broke!

I thought I would tag my newest YouTube video to this post seeing as it is Valentines day and this is the first Valentines day for us as a engaged couple. I hope everyone has had a special Valentines with loved ones. 

Finally I got round to editing all my holiday footage from the Maldives and I am trying to edit a couple more videos for my channel at the moment and I would love to go away this year but I don't know where, have you booked any holidays and where is best to go?


Speak soon,






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig