Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 9 November 2014

My Cream Winter Coat


Primark - £25.00 

Winter is here, the leaves are disappearing and the Christmas adverts are reappearing..

Its getting colder and I have found a winter coat! This Primark coat is perfect for this weather. I adore it, its so soft and cozy, brilliant for the Christmas markets and these dark nights! 

My favorite part is the fur, it looks really pretty and you can detach it off the coat. It has two big pockets either side and buttons all the way up. I love the nude colour and I think they do it in different colours aswell. 

Have you found your winter coat? 

Hope you like it!





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your coat! Saying that I pretty much love all winter fashion, definitely my favourite time of year clothes wise! Keep up the good work with the blog, loving it so far! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will check your blog out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coat! I found one similar in New Look and it costs almost £60, I think I might have a look into this one now! Can't resist a bargain. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig