Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 10 November 2014

EOS Lip Balm | Beauty Review




 Ever since seeing the EOS lip balms, I have always wanted to try one and now I finally have..

I like EOS products. I love the shape, its quite eye catching and I think they are different to your normal lip balm. They are really handy for this time of year to keep in your bag for keeping your lips smooth. EOS balms keeps your lips lovely and hydrated with Shea butter and Jojoba oils they are 100% natural. 

I ordered all 3 of mine in packaging of eBay for £13.99 as the company is based in 
USA. I think they sell them for $3.29 but because they are so popular its hard to get your hands on them! They all smell amazing and I picked :
 Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Strawberry Sorbet

My personal favorite is the Pomegranate Raspberry as
 it smells sweet like fresh fruit. 

Have you tried EOS lip balms? 
Which is your favorite?

Let me know what you think




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post!your pics are seriously great!! can't wait to read more!:)XXX

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig