Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Saturday 8 November 2014

November - Tartan& Leather

Its November and its getting chilly, I keep wearing this casual outfit and mixing it up slightly, its perfect for this time of year for going to all the bonfires..

You can never go wrong with a leather jacket, I think its perfect for casual or smart occasions, you can dress it up or down. My leather jacket is from Topshop last year but is still in perfect condition and great quality.You can get a similar jacket online or in high street shops or online sites such as Newlook, River Island, Zara.
Underneath my leather jacket, I am wearing a light grey jumper from Forever 21, Its very comfy and light weight. You can layer it up so its perfect for going out or even just for relaxing in.
My black jeans are super comfy from Newlook, I tend to get my jeans from Newlook as I find they fit me better and I prefer there material.


These classic black heeled boots are super comfy and are so reasonable. I had been looking for boots for a while and then I found these beauties from Peacocks for only £26. They are sturdy with quite a chunky heel but are very easy to walk in and go perfect with a leather jacket, jumper and jeans.

Scarf
I keep wearing tartan scarfs and mentioned my other one in my Autumn styles post. I love the deep colors.



Let me know what your favorites are? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig