Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 6 October 2015

One Direction | OTRA Tour | Manchester 4/10/2015 | Millylovesmakeup


Hello Everybody!
 
I'm still buzzing as I had the best night ever at the weekend.. I have always been a One Direction fan and I used to embarrassingly fan girl them all the time back in high school, I cant believe that last night was my first One Direction concert I have ever been too!
 
Luckily my friend managed to get us the two good tickets to see the Sunday performance in Manchester. We were sat in block 'G' about 10 rows back from the top of the stage and we could see the boys well.
 
Back when the boys were on Xfactor Niall used to follow me on twitter and we actually spoke via messages, so he is my favourite BUT it makes me feel sad as at the time my boyfriend wasn't happy about the messages and blocked him which made him automatically unfollow me, ahhhh!!!
 All I have now is picture evidence of the messages but apart from that it is ridiculously hard to get noticed for him to refollow me now... heart breaking times.
 
 Until your there and see it with your own eyes you don't realise how amazing/ crazy all the fans are. But it was such a memorial experience, we both really enjoyed ourselves and I hope we get the change to go to another one soon or see them again soon! I will attach loads of pictures below!
 
Have you seen the boys before?


 
I will be uploading more pictures and I have posted some on my instagram too!
 






 
 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It sounds like it was a great show! I went to see them on their first arena tour and then their stadium tour and both shows were amazing! I didn't go to this tour because I wasn't really bothered about getting tickets when they went on sale but I regret it now because everyone that went just raved about it!
    By the way, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love your blog! You can see all the details here: http://velvet-lilies.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/liebster-award-2.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I wanted to see them in Manchester, although I did see them in cardiff, London and Sheffield last year, in total I've seen them 5 times. London was definitely the best as I was with my best friend and we were front row at the side of the stage. Let's hope they come back to do a tour including some of the tracks off MITAM after their hiatus.

    I actually did blog reviews of two of the concerts I went to last year.

    What was your favourite song they performed?

    Victoria


    Phoenixfaie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig