Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Friday 2 October 2015

Mini Autumn Candle Haul - Items Under £3


 
Good evening readers!
 
 Do you find it impossible going into a candle shop and just buying one candle?
I officially think my candle addiction is getting way out of hand but they are so nice, I need extra room in my house for them all. I just wanted to share these recent purchases with you that I love!  




 
Nantwich Garden Centre - Autumn Jar - £2.99
The other day I went to a lovely garden centre in Nantwich they had some beautiful seasonal displays. This jar is so cute and I love the colour plus it has a lovely copper handle. Its currently in my front room on the fireplace with a little candle in but it could be used for just décor or a possibly a pencil holder.
 


Yankee Tarts - 'Spiced Orange and 'Cranberry Pear' - £1.49 each
Yankee candles are a big love of mine and the smells are unbelievable.
I religiously use the Tart Burner every night so we tend to go through them very quickly.
 I loved both scents as well as the colours but I found it so hard to pick just two as they smell good enough to eat! Some people think that Yankee candles are too expensive but I feel that they are great as present and the Yankee Tarts are really reasonable if you get a Tart Burner. 

 
The Range - 'Caramel' and 'Orange Blossom' - £1.99
 I have never been to The Range before as soon as I saw these candles I knew I had to have them.
 I am in love with them both but my favourite scent is 'Orange Blossom'. I really like the actual candle jar as it has a nice wooden lid and I know I can reuse them after use. Plus I have seen bigger candles in the same style in other shops costing more so I feel the price is really reasonable too.
 
What is your Autumn Scent?
 
 
 
 
 
 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, so many pretty things! I love the first and last candles, they'd be great while the candles can still burn, and they'd be great later on as decor. So cute :) Plus, who doesn't love a good Yankee candle?

    I had a quick look at the fall Yankee display a few days ago, I really liked a lot of them, but as I wasn't even considering buying I didn't bother to remember the names. However, I think that their McIntosh Apple scent should definitely be considered a fall scent, and I LOVE it!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love candles! The photos are so cute, can't believe how pretty they look and for such affordable prices as well! X
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig