Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 29 September 2015

DIY: Autumn Flower Decor

 
 

I am currently off work this week so I have more time on my hands to blog and catch up on house duties! I am loving the Autumnal season and this post is another Autumn inspired one. 

I love all the rich Autumn colours and I keep seeing pictures over Instagram of different autumn décor/ flowers so I had the idea of creating my very own Autumn Decor.

Earlier today I picked up the red flowers from my local florists which cost £3.

I added a few of my own touches around the flowers like the branches and berries which I picked myself from my garden. I really enjoyed putting it together and I feel I have added my own personal touch! Don't be afraid to do your own thing..

Have you seen any nice seasonal décor recently? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig