Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 28 September 2015

Cute Copper Collection




 
 I think its fair to say I have a slight obsession with copper homeware.
Recently I keep seeing more copper items appearing in different shops and I just have to buy them! These are a few of the recent item I have picked up for great prices, most items are under £5.
 
Copper Clock - Tesco Homeware
£6 (I think)
 
Copper Bowl - Next Sale
£2.50
 
Fairy lights - Primark
£2.50
 
 Copper Jars - Asda Homeware
Small £2 Large £3
 
Tea light holder - Home & Bargains
£2
 
 Heart holder - Local Antiques shop
£2
 
 I am on the hunt still for more copper homeware. I am currently in love with Asda and Tescos homeware, they do great products for really reasonable prices.
 Primark has always been my favourite but I do keep looking in Next as there homeware is lovely even though the price is more and the quality is better. 
 
What shops do you like for homeware items?
 
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. oh my gosh everything was so cheap, and it looks absolutely gorgeous... I'm really into the copper colour at the moment, and i'm a huge fan of home ware, so i deffo need to pick some of these up...asap!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with copper items!! So gorgeous x

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig