Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Saturday 26 September 2015

Autumn!

 
 
Please tell me where this year is going? As September is nearly over!
It is officially Autumn and the weather has started to change as have the leaves.
.
 Autumn is a season that I love because the Autumnal colours are amazing and it means its nearly bonfire and halloween time. Also I am loving all the current colours and items that are for sale in the shops at the moment such as clothes, ponchos, boots and decorations. 
 
Here are a few things that I also love and I am looking forward to about this season:
 
Bonfire Night
 
Fireworks
 
Halloween
 
Boots
 
Darker Nails& Lipsticks
 
Ponchos
 
Pumpkins
 
Early Christmas shopping
 
Conkers
 
Hot chocolates
 
Marshmallows
 
Parties
 
Log Fires
 
Autumn Candles
 
Seasonal Decorations
 
Toffee Apples
 
Cosy slippers
 
Comfy Pyjamas
 
 
What are you looking forward too?  
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving this little list. Autumn is my favourite season and everything that comes with it.Nothing better than a night in with rain outside, wine in hand and a cosy blanket x

    Jacksons Cup of Tea | Fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally cannot wait for Autumn, my favourite season! And it's an excuse for buying more candles haha xx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig