Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 22 February 2016

ZOELLA INSPIRED DRESSING TABLE!


Hey guys

 If you are a fan of Zoella, like myself then you will love this post!
I really enjoy watching her videos and reading her posts because of her cute style. When I saw her retro dresser I decided I NEEDED one myself!

My search started last year when I was moving out. I love bargains and I couldn't believe it when I managed to win this gorgeous dresser on Ebay for only £10.50. I think I take after my parents having a love for old, unloved antiques. Not many people like antiques but I think when they have a modern twist they look lovely!


The size of my dresser is perfect, the draws are surprisingly big and I have filled them up with so much stuff like makeup, hair products and clothes! Everything shown on my dresser has been brought from various different places over time some old items and some new. 

 Last year for my birthday Shane brought me a beautiful modern white dressing table and I love it too but  I will ever get rid of this one. It is one of my favourite pieces of furniture in our house, I love it!  

Do you prefer retro or modern things?
The video over on my youtube channel!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig