Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Vintage Retro Suitcases | Homeware collection | Millylovesmakeup


Hello everyone, 

So recently I have been looking for Homeware with moving house..having gone away a few times this year I was inspired to do one of our rooms as a travel themed room and I had been looking up online and on Pinterest at various pictures/themes. 

I really liked the idea of stacked suitcases to go with the travel theme and I have been looking online to buy them but they aren't cheap to buy! 
I have been on the hunt for a while but recently found a local place selling things  on from house clearances and managed to get 3 suitcases for £5 each. Then I managed to win the large brown suitcase on eBay for £3. I also brought the largest, blue suitcase from a local antiques store for £20. 
I love the look of them and I like the fact that they all have a history to them. I am going to keep looking out for them as I think they look very effective and They are great for storage. I am thinking of storing various things in them such as cards, bedding, wrapping paper and other items as I am wanting them in my front room. 






I have managed to stack them in an order I like and I am going to sort out properly when we move! I have already started filling them up ready for the move as its only 9 days away and I can't wait! 

I will post again soon about my other Homeware buys..
 What kind of storage ideas do you have?

Speak soon, 
Milly xx




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those vintage-y suitcase are so lovely and unique!

    Thank you for the bloglovin follow btw :) - lovely blog!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Paula, love your blog! glad you like my suitcases, I love them!
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig