Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 17 August 2015

Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara Review | Millylovesmakeup


Hello everyone,

It was getting to that time again when I started to get fed up of using the same mascara day in day out and I fancied a change so I popped into boots. I decided to try out a different product and picked:  


I have used many of Rimmel's products before and I use 'Brows this way' styling gel daily. The lid colour caught my eye as its coppery and the mascara is a good size. The applicator is flexible and ultra soft it also helps holds a lot of product. It always leaves my lashes feeling clump-free and extra long.


 
Since buying the product I have worn it daily for 2-3weeks. It is a long lasting product and it doesn't loosen or smudge through out the day unlike other mascaras. It helps to add length and volume and it also contains Argan oil helping to condition your natural lashes.
My natural lashes are very light and short. I religiously have them dyed every 3-4weeks, I always use a dark black mascara to help cover them and I feel this one is perfect!


 
Overall I feel like this is a lovely and reasonable product. I will continue to test out other but for now I am going to use this mascara for my everyday makeup. Have you tried this one before?
 Which mascara is your favourite?
 
Speak soon,
 
 
 

 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really want to try out this mascara, it really makes your lashes look lovely and long!

    P.s, you are really pretty :-)

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Olivia! I would definitely recommend trying this mascara 😊 x

      Delete
  2. Definitely want to try this, it's looks so natural!

    www.lifeinthenorth.com

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig