Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Travel Inspired Homeware Under £10 | Millylovesmakeup




Hello everyone,

So with moving house in less than a week, I am going crazy house shopping! 
We wanted to connect our holiday with a room and we decided upon making one travel themed. I always like to have a look around first to compare prices as I feel you can sometimes get the same quality products for less. Everything shown in my picture cost £10 or under. 

Silver Desk Lamp - Wilkos- £5
This desk lamp is similar to various lamps I have seen for much more. I originally wanted it to go on a desk but I think it would look good on a bedside table. I am considering going back for another one as I really like it and they had a few different colours. 


Mini Globe -Tkmax - £5.99 
This globe is so adorable, the colours don't do it justice on the picture but all the countries are quite vibrant and eye catching. I thought it was perfect size to place on a table or book shelf to go with our theme. I am in love with it! 


Map Boxes - Tkmax - £5.99 (Small) & £9.99 (Medium) 
How amazing are these beauties? They are such a great find and they are nice storage boxes. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them. I adore the map print and the text on the top of the boxes. The quality of the boxes is really good and they both hold a good amount inside.

Travel Journal - €1.99 - Amsterdam Airport  
This little journal was my inspiration for the travel themed room, I purchased it in Amsterdam airport when we visited last month. I need to find out the name as I love it and I got a few other bits from there.


I can't pick a favourite item from this post as I love all my buys. I think the prices are brill and I can't wait to put them in my home, its 4 days to go until I move house and I am wanting to upload another home ware post in honour! 

What do you think of my buys? 
Speak soon,









SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is a great collection. The mini globe is something I've been looking for too and for £5.99? bargain! Thanks for sharing :)

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These picks are so precious! I really love maps and atlases, so I think the boxes may be my favourites, but it is all so sweet. Good luck with your move! I would definitely enjoy another homeware haul :)

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That globe is so cute, can't believe it was so affordable! x

    Megan | http://meganjeann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig