Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Mac Studio Fix VS Natural Collection Concealers | Millylovesmakeup

 


Hi everyone,
 
After a late night or stressful times concealer is a makeup must! I hate having dark bags under my eyes and these two concealers are my most used. I normally have a concealer for day use and one for evening/night use. Having tested many concealers before, I always find myself going back to use the same products that work best with my skin tone.
 
Natural Collection Concealer - Fair 
 £1.99
I have used many products from the Natural Collection range before but I always go back to buy there concealer. It lasts so well and the coverage is great. It does have a slight watery/ oily consistency but for everyday use it doesn't feel too heavy and it always conceals those horrible eye bags well! Overall it isn't as light as I would want but it does its job well!
 
Mac Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer - NC20 
 £15.50
I have been using the studio finish concealer since June and I love it. It has a creamy consistency and it effectively covers skins blemishes, bad breakouts and dark circles. I mainly use mac products for a night out as I find the makeup is more photogenic and lasts better, it is definitely worth paying the extra money but not all the time.  

| Mac concealer left - Natural collection right |
`



  
Quality wise I perfer the Mac Studio Fix. I feel it overal is a better quality concealer and it last amazingly and I don't mind paying a little bit more for products if you know they work well! 
Which concealer do you recommend?
Is it a branded or hightsteet name?
  
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've used the Collection concealer for a while now and i think it's time to mix it up so thanks for the recommendation. I love the cactus too!xx

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment, I love this mascara, its my favourite xx

      Delete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig