Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Amphora Aromatics Seaweed & Aloe Eye Gel | Product review


Hello everyone,

So way back in June I was send some lovely products from Amphora Aromatics from a lady named Sophie. 

'Amphora Aromatics is one of the UK's largest suppliers of pure essential oils and aromatherapy products'. They have a wide range of products ranging from oils, creams and moisturisers to perfumes and roll-ons.  

The product I tested-  Seaweed & Aloeeye gel. Along with the gel I kindly received two samples a Tea Tree Gel and Almond and Sandalwood hand cream. 


Seaweed & Aloe - Refreshing Eye Gel 50ml

The gel is a natural and gentle makeup remover and it also helps to smooth and cool your eyes. The product packaging is very natural with very neutral colours. The size of the eye gel is 50ml and it comes in a little bottle with a pump lid. It's perfect travel size as its under 100ml and would be great to freshen up on a long hall flight. When using the gel the sizes that come out is really reasonable and goes along way so you don't need that much product when applying. The gel is a light green colour, it is very weightless and scentless but is cooling when applied onto skin. 


You apply the product with your fingers and remove with damp cotton pads. Because of the Aloe Vera juice and cucumber extract the gel is really refreshing and helps to reduce eye puffiness and redness. I found it really helped soothe my eyes when removing makeup and it didn't sting like some remover products. 

I enjoyed using both the samples too. The Almond and Sandalwood hand moistoriser was my favourite it is really rich and smells like bakewells plus I found it did help to hydrate my hands and cuticles. 

Overall I enjoyed using the products and I will continue to use the eye gel as I found it helped. Thanks to Aropha Aromatics for sending me the products to test. 

Speak soon,
Milly xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig