Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 24 May 2015

Top 10 Maldives Must Haves!


My Top 10 Maldives/ Holiday Must Haves..

So I am sure that a few of you are aware that I am going the Maldives very soon! It will be a week on Wednesday and I am super excited! Since I found out we were going on holiday my life has consisted of buying and collecting stuff ready. I wanted to share with you a few things, I feel that these 10 items are a must when traveling abroad! 

(1&2) 
Sunhat & Sunglasses

For a while I have been on the hunt for a large sunhat and the right sized glasses. 
I was really happy when I came across both of these together in Newlook, the glasses cost £5.99 and my hat was only £12.99. I think it is important when your fair skinned to have a hat to hide under when it gets to hot and I wanted big glasses get with it. 

(3&4)
Relief& Repellent 

Whenever I go abroad I always seem to get attacked by nasty Mosquitos and bugs! Sometimes it can ruin your holiday so it is definitely a must have to take a relief and repellent spray or pen of some sort. Jungle Formula is meant to be good and I found this in Boots sale for £2.50! Both the Mosquito Repellent& Relief pens are from the One Pound shop, so I wanted to get them to try them out too! I was also told that you can get garlic capsules to take during the holiday as the Mosquitos won't like the taste of your blood….not sure if that works. 

(5,6,7) 
Sun Protection & After Sun

Plenty of Sun Protection and After Sun are a must. 
I always find when being in the heat and sun all day, I have to cover myself in After Sun in the evenings. Hawaiian Tropic Uv Protection from Boots on offer for £6.50 and it smells so fresh, I had to get it! Garnier soothing Aftersun £.5.00 from Boots and Garnier After Sun Tan Maintainer £3.98

(8&9)
Snorkel and Mini Fan

I hate over heating so when I found this Mini Fan I had to get it and it was pink too! I got it from £1 shop and it doesn't need batteries either which is a bonus. My pink Snorkel is from Sports Direct and was £4.99. I was told I can hire a Snorkel at the resort but I decided to buy one before hand because people had recommend too and it will save money.

(10)
Neck Support and Comfort 

When travelling for a long time I like to get comfy and cozy and this Neck Cushion is ANOTHER £1 shop bargain. I was recommended to get one as they are very light and easy to carry. I was told you do sometimes get given cushions or pillows for the flight but just incase it is worth a £1 and my its final must have! 

I have got many more accessories and products for holiday but these are my must haves! Hope you enjoyed my post and I will definitely be annoyingly posting more about my holiday afterwards. 

Are you going away soon?
Are any of my must haves yours too?

Milly xxx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig