Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 25 May 2015

My Eyebrow Routine, Step by Step & Maintenance



Hello everyone,
I decided to share with you my eyebrow routine as I have seen so many pictures and different eyebrows recently. I think everyone has their own style/ steps and I find it really interesting to look at other peoples. Also with working in the beauty industry I see and notice that many people have completely different shapes and different routines. 

When I was younger and before I trained as a beauty therapist I didn't really know what to do with my eyebrows and I think your eyebrows are so important as they can completely change how you look and frame your face. 


Seventeen - 'Brow's That' Eyebrow Kit
Rimmel - Gel Eyeliner 
Rimmel - 'Brow This Way' Styling Gel 
& Eyebrow brush




For a while I have had the same eyebrow routine. I have my eyebrows waxed and tinted at work every 3-4 weeks and I don't tweeze any hairs out in-between. When you leave your hairs to be waxed they start to get into a routine and they don't grow back as quick, making them last longer. 


Firstly I always brush through my eyebrows.

Then with my Seventeen eyebrow pencil I follow the outline of my eyebrows with brush stokes. 
With my Rimmel Eyebrow gel  I fill in my eyebrows and astly I brush through my eyebrows again with my Rimmel Styling Gel and outline them with eyeshadow. 



 If you normally do your eyebrows yourself here is my step by step eyebrow sizing but if you don't I advise you to get your eyebrows done professionally as your eyebrows completely frame your face and they are a very important feature….so be careful!  

1.  Measure with a stick or a ruler - The start of your eyebrow to the outside of your nose.
2. Look forward and your arch should be centre with your eye. 
3. The end of your eyebrow should aline with the outside of your nose. 

Hope you enjoyed my post! 
Do you use any of these products?
Have you found my post useful?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like how you have used all highstreet products here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig