Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Saturday 23 May 2015

Ark Age Aware Skincare - Skin Essentials Review



 I was unbelievably happy coming home to another amazing Ark Skincare package! 
I am a big fan of there products and I did a reviewed on them back in November. I continued to use them regularly as I love the natural packaging and the fresh smell of all the products.
 Ark Skin Care products are divided into 3 age-related categories and the products I am showing are from the 'Age Prepare - Teens to Early 20's' range. 


Hydrating Toner 150ml - £24.00

It is important to cleanse and tone twice daily and this toner is ever so refreshing. Since receiving my products I have used my toner and moisturiser the most.
 The toner comes in a very generous sized spray bottle. Containing Wild Water Mint and Aloe Vera it helps to clean, hydrated and tone your face, leaving it feeling fresh and ready for your Vitality Moisturiser! It helps to boost elasticity and because of the Aloe Vera it helps to reduce redness.


Age Prepare Skin Vitality Moisturiser 50ml - £25.00

With having a dry skin tone, I love my moisturisers and I am fussy with them too. I always have to moisturisers twice daily and I find some suit me more than others.  I have found all Ark moisturisers perfect for my skin. This one left my face feeling slightly sticky BUT it acted like a primer and my makeup seemed to last longer because of it. Its filled with vitamins and contains Avocado and Peach helping to hydrate the skin more. The price of the moisturiser is a bit pricey but I don't mind paying extra if it helps and suits my skin. 


Lounging Shower Gel - Free Sample 30ml

I was lucky enough to receive a sample from the shower gel range. This little shower gel is great for a weekend away or a nice, relaxing, lounge in the bath! It is quite small but if you use a little amount the bottles last really well. It contains Bergamot , Orange, Mandarin and Lemon.. Madarin and Orange are my two favourites as they always smell so fruity and nice. After using the shower gel I smelt lovely for hours! You can buy the full size shower gel which is 200ml for £18.50

If you are unhappy or suffering with your skin its good to try out new products and I am really glad that I have found / tested theses products. Gradually as we get older as skin changes and I feel that Ark Age Aware Skincare do help through skins changes and constant struggles. Overall I really enjoyed testing the Ark Skin Aware products and I know I will carry on using them again. 
All products are available - www.arkskincare.com

Are you in need of a new skincare routine? 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig