Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 17 May 2015

Ive got a GoPro Hero 4 Silver!



 My GoPro Hero 4 - Silver 

For a while I had been looking into buying a GoPro and with our holiday quickly approaching I felt it would be a great buy for the Maldives! I wanted one with a screen on the back so I can see what I film and with being interested in blogging and youtube I felt like it would help capture a few vlogs.
The GoPro is perfect for filming but it isn't that good for capturing pictures as the camera is only a 12mp as for capturing videos you can film up to 4k. However we will be using 1080p at 60fps to capture cool high def slow-mo shots. I do like using the GoPro as the size is great, its light and very sturdy.  

GoPro Hero 4 - Amazon - £274.00
GoPro Accessories bundle - Amazon -  £29.90 
The GoPro Accessories Bundle included - Head mount, chest mount, wrist mount, selfie pole and more. 

What do you think of the Go Pro quality? 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig