Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 17 May 2015

My Everyday Makeup



I decided to do a little post about the products I use on a daily basis. I normally have a set routine but I sometimes get bored and test other products out. I tend to use high street products daily and I change my eye shadows, mascara's and lipsticks but always use the same foundations and concealers. 
When they run low I try other products or test out samples to see what suits my skin better. I have a different routine and use other products when I am going out such as a heavier foundation, primer, darker eye shadows and generally use more makeup. These are the current products I am using- 

Bourjouis Bronzing Powder & Highlighter
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Seventeen ' Brows That!' Brow Kit
Natural Collection Concealer
Natural Collection Lipgloss  'Caramel Shortcake'
Bourjouis Rouge Edition Lipstick 'Rouge Jetset' 
Benefit High Beam
Seventeen High Drama Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel
Lash Princess Volume Mascara 
Mac Powder Blush ' Peaches' 

I love reading about products other people uses and I think its interesting to see what people recommend! 
Hope you enjoyed my little post and I want to keep blogging about cosmetics and beauty tips. 

Do you use any of these products? 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig