Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 17 May 2015

Hey May, you've come quick!


Wow I can't believe we are in MAY already....

I know, I know, I am bad, as yet again I have slipped out of the blogging routine and I haven't kept up with blogging. It's all still newish for me! But I promise I will try and keep up with it all, I have just been far busy to busy..

Since the New year every day has gone really quick and work in the salon is always extremely busy, which is always a good thing as I prefer to be busy and I enjoy my work.
Then in February my Mums partner popped the question and they got engaged, they then booked the wedding for May and since then time has flown as I have already been on two hen dues this year. We have been doing so much with the wedding, moving houses, days/ nights out and loads more. I have loved been busy but I feel like every weekend has just been filled and I haven't had chance to blog or relax at all.  

At the moment I am just preparing for my holiday, which is at the start of June and can't come quick enough..don't you worry As I will be sharing plenty of pictures and I am off shopping for more holiday clothes tomorrow which I will be blogging about for sure :)

Catch up soon, 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig