Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Sunday 16 November 2014

Makeup Revolution Products | Review


Have you joined the Revolution?
Since Makeup Revolution came out earlier this year unbelievably this is the first time I have tried the products! I have recently seen more and more posts about Makeup Revolution so I just needed to get some in my life! They have such a good range of products and the price is very generous. 

Full Vamp Limitied Addition Lipstick collection - 100% Vamps, Black Heart & Rebel £3.00 
Amazing Lipstick - Mystify £1.00 

Firstly I looked at the lipsticks and they have many different colours ranging from bright yellows, oranges to deep reds and black. I LOVE the fact that all the lipsticks are only £1.00 and are of such good quality. They last really well and are very hydrating with a creamy consistecy. 
If your a fan of MUA I would highly recommend trying these out. The Vamps range are 
very warm and deep tones whereas Mystify is a natural nude. My favorite is Rebel which is the plum red colour. 








Salvation Palette Hard Day - £6.00 




















After seeing the Makeup Revolutions palettes I NEEDED one! 
Out of all the palettes I felt I would use the earthy browns and cream colours more from this one. It contains 18 stunning eyeshadows and at the moment my favorite is 'Its what we do best' and 'Not one for playing games'. A few have a shimmer and some are more matte but they last and blend beautifully. 







I neeeded a new concealer and I thought I would give this one a try. It has a smooth liquid finish
and is perfect for covering spots and circles. It blends well and is perfect under foundation.
Its available in 3 other shades and since receiving it I have used it daily. 




 Viper Mascara Black - £3.00  


My last product is this black mascara, I have been using a mascara from MUA for sometime now so I wanted to try out a different one out. I think it takes time to find a mascara that suits your lashes needs. I will do a everyday makeup blog soon as again I have used this mascara everyday since I received it. It goes on smoothly and the arched brush helps to give your lashes more of a lift and extra volume. It lasts really well and is very precise unlike some mascaras! 

Makeup Revolution Available - http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/

Are you part of the Revolution? 
Which products do you recommend? 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig