Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 17 November 2014

Ark Age Aware Skin Care Review & Steps



Hello there

Recently I was lucky enough to be sent some Ark Age Aware Skin Care products. I tested out the Age Aware Discovery Collection - Age Prepare Travel Sizes. These products are designed for those in their teens, 20's and early 30's.

 My first thought was how lovely the gift bag is the products arrived in. It would be great for a present for someone as its already wrapped so pretty. The products themselves are in a light travel bag perfect for short get away's. 
Inside it contains a set of 4 30ml bottles : 1 x Cleanser, Exfoliator, Masque and Moisturiser. 

Step 1 - Cleanse 
This clear cleaner contains Watercress, Nettle and Horsetail herbs which help to reduce sebum and help balance your skin out. It smells minty fresh and feels hygienic. I do like this cleaner as my skin felt clean and cleansed afterwards. But my only fault is that I felt like it dried my skin out slightly. 



Step 2 - Exfoliate 
I really liked this exfoliator it smells lovely, it contains Bentonite beads and Margosa leaf extract. It definitely helped remove dead skin and the beads left my skin feeling lovely and smooth. This is perfect for my skin type and is something I will continue to use. 


Step 3 - Masque 
The mask contains Kaolin Clay, Wild Water Mint and Anti-pollution Algae. 
I left the mask on for 5- 10minutes as it soaked in it turned slightly transparent. It smelt new and minty and left my skin feeling lovely and cool. 

Step 4 - Moisturiser 
This is such a lovely moisturiser it came out in perfect quantity and easily out of the tube. Filled with rich Avocardo and Peach Lipids it helped hydrated my skin. I gets quiet dry skin and I felt very rejuvenated and refreshed after using this. Overall for me it finished the treatment off and my skin felt very refreshed. 

Ark Skin Care Available - http://shop.arkskincare.com/

This product retails at £28.00. 
Which I feel is reasonable as the products are worth it and look luxurious. They are perfect for this time of year with Christmas quickly approaching!
 If your interested in any of these products make sure you check Ark skincare out.

Thank you Victoria at Ark Skin Care for sending me these beautiful products.
xxxxx
















SHARE:

3 comments

  1. wow this looks sooo good xx Lovely Review
    http://tilililly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Will check your blog out! X

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig