Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Monday 10 August 2015

The week I spent in the MALDIVES..



Hello everyone,
I am back and I have been super busy, so much has happened since I last blogged! Since I have been gone I visited the Maldives back in June and it was the most amazing time of my life…


My boyfriend had surprised me by booking the holiday for my birthday. He had booked and planned everything. I have always wanted to go to the Maldives and now I can say that it truly is the most beautiful place on earth. 
Firstly we flew with Quatar Airways from Manchester Airport to Doha (7hour flight) then on to MalĂ© (4 and a half hour flight) which we then got a speed boat over to our island called Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. I had never flew long hall before but the airline was fab, we had plenty of room and food. I would highly recommend flying with Quatar and travelling as much as you can! 


Upon landing you can see the beautiful islands of the Maldives and when we got off the last flight the heat hit us, its so warm and humid! We were both buzzing with excitement and when we reached our island, we were greeted with an amazing refreshing cocktail and a towel. All the staff during our stay were wonderful. For the entire week we just couldn't believe our eyes as the views were stunning..

During our stay we stayed in a beach hut for 3 nights and then we upgraded to an Ocean Villa for 4nights. I would highly recommend booking an Ocean Villa or upgrading as that was truly amazing!
Considering we were there for a week the weather was great for us, we did a lot of snorkeling, swimming and exploring the island. We were also all exclusive so we could get a drink or snack whenever we wanted.. I just wish I could go back tomorrow.


Whilst we were there on the 5th night Shane proposed in the Ocean Villa and booked a private meal on the beach to celebrate, that was the most magical night of my life! 
Me and Shane met in high school when I was 12 and he was 13 and we have been inseparable ever since then. We had spoke about engagement but I honestly had no idea he was going to propose!


We had the best time ever in the Maldives, we met some amazing people, made amazing memories and ate some amazing food! We are currently saving to visit again or even tie the knot over there!


Most our pictures and videos where filmed with the Gopro Hero 4 and we are currently editing the videos ready for my YouTube!

Instagram - millylovesmakeup00

Thanks for reading! 







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congratulations! Your trip sounds absolutely heavenly!

    I'm glad you had such a memorable, fantastic time :)

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig