Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Be Happy & Smile- Life Update




Hello everyone,

How crazy is it that we are already over half way through 2015? This year (like every other year) is going so quick and as I am growing older I am starting to realise more that you have to make the most of life as it can be taken away from you at anytime. I won't make this post depressing but life is so precious so make the most of every second!


 I have over 4,000 pictures on my phone and I love looking back at them. I will continue to take so many more as I enjoy doing it and I love being able to look back so easily at instant memories. 
Everyone go through there own little journey and personally I love looking through albums upon albums of my life journey so far. 


This year I wanted to do as much as I can and I still want to travel as there is so much more I want to see and do. My advise to anyone is to not compare yourself with anyone else and be the best you can be. No one is the same and as you grow older you do realise that more. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be and don't forget to be...

 


This year has definitely been my best year so far, just encase you haven't already seen I went to the Maldives in June and it was the most surreal experience ever, I loved it. I also went to Amsterdam in July which was great. I am happy that I was able to experience both those experiences this year and I want to travel and do much more! 


Also I have recently been like a little squirrel collecting home ware and items for moving as myself and my Fiance will be moving into our first house in two weeks time! I can't wait for us to have our own house together and I have been loving collecting things ready for the move. Everything is happening so quickly and I can't wait. I am hoping to be able to blog more when we move and this also means I will have a lot of upcoming posts about moving and home ware! 
Anyway, talk soon






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig