Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 25 November 2014

November Glossy Box



Hello everyone,


This is my first ever Glossy Box, I have heard about them before but only just got round to getting one and I have fallen in love! I have just ordered my December one. I love the box, I love the wrapping and I love the products its so pretty.

If you haven't heard or seen Glossy Box before they are monthly boxes containing 5 products from amazing brands such as Burt Bees, Dermalogica, Sleep Makeup,  Elizabeth Arden, O'lay,  Essie and loads more! 

OGX - Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner

I love Argan Oil and I always use there oils. This product smells lovely it helps to restore shine and softness to dead ends and dry hair! This is ideal to take for a weekend away to help your hair. 
Full size - £3.00

MONU Skincare - Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil

A facial oil that smells like lavender , it helps restore healthy skin. Hydrating and softening skin it is a lovely oil to use.  
Full size - £26.00 for 100ml.

H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment 

This is an oil-free moisture gel that delivers hydration while treating fine lines. This product is only petite but you only needs a small amount for use
Full size - £27.50 for 50ml. 

LOLLIPOPS MAKE UP - Eye Pencil 

Lollipops Makeup is a pretty cosmetic brand from Paris, I have never heard of Lollipop makeup before but I love the design, it caught my eye when I opened the Glossy Box and is a deep black eye pencil, perfect for dramatic eye makeup. 
Full size - $14.00 

BURT'S BEES - Lip Shine 

I LOVE Burt's Bees lip balms, so I loved the look of this lip gloss. I love any lip products and this size is ideal to keep in your handbag to use daily. Its makes your lips feel smooth and hydrated and has a slight red tint. 
Full size - £6.99  


Overall all the products from my November Box are to help hydrate, I love them all but my favorite is the Burt's Bees Lip Shine. Only because I know I will get the most use out of this. 
I will do another blog when I receive my December box. 

Glossy Boxes Available; 

Have you received a Glossy Box before? If so which products did you like..



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post!
    I really want to try out a beauty box, but I think it will be after christmas as I know there's quite a few out there!
    How much are the glossy boxes?

    xx

    www.bysophielouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I had exactly the same products as you in my box.
    I'm really hoping the Christmas box will be pretty epic.

    btw, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog.
    shimmerofsparkle,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Anna here from The Look List and I just wanted to let you know I have nominated your blog for The Leibster Award! It's for blog's with less than 200 followers and a great way for bloggers to interact with each other, discover new blogs and reward them with the Leibster Award!

    You can read more about it and what to do next here http://thelooklist.co

    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the OGX shampoo and conditioner, I've used them for years!

    I've tagged you in the versatile blogger award You can find the post and read the rules on my last post! I can’t wait to know more about you :)

    R x

    www.adventuresofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig