Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hello 2014, sorry it's late!

Hello 2014

Sorry it's late.. since the start of 2013 I have not been blogging and after recently reading my old blog posts and always looking at other peoples, it's made me want to get back to blogging. It's nice to look back at these posts and pictures...
so far has 2014 has been a crazy year and already a lot has happened.

A few memories from 2014 so far are: 
 - Went to London for Valentines 
- Family holiday to Spain
- Went on my Lash perfect training
- Finally passed my driving! 
- Got another dog
- Started saving 
- 1 week of finishing my apprenticeship 
- Did Race for life at Tatton 
And various other events! 

But today ... 
My beautiful grandad sadly passed away in his sleep , this is to look back and remember today. Life is so precious.

 I am pleased I spent your last day with you yesterday and will never forget it. 
Sleep tight x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig